True or false: Your brand communication will surely be successful if it is clear, meaningful, and on message. Give yourself a pat on the back if you said “false.” While those points are all important, your communication must also have some zip and pizzazz. Otherwise, your target audience will tune you out.
How do you grab their attention and boost your brand’s power? Check out Five Ways to Make Your Brand More Powerful, and learn more about these five tips to create a super powered brand:
- Have a personality: Let your freak flag fly (or at least sound like a human).
- Be provocative: Create buzz by challenging conventional wisdom or jolting people out of complacency.
- Tell a story: Share a compelling story that grabs people’s—and the media’s—attention.
- Aim for a nerve: Discover what your audience’s pains, aspirations, or desires are, and then target them.
- Take a stand: Take a stand on a public issue to set yourself apart from the rest of the crowd.